I wrote a post at Silicon Valley Mamas tonight about how I wished I'd taken before photos of our house before we packed up.Then I remembered this contest Shutterfly is hosting because my plan is to put together a photo book after the project is finished, to relive the good times during construction...or maybe just a reminder of what we survived. Either way, I thought of this contest, then I started to dream about a trip to Bermuda because, this morning, after showering, I sat down, all wrapped up in a towel, with my feet on top of flip flops, and I thought how this same scene would be a dream if I were on a beach or sitting poolside, but today there was nothing relaxing about it, as it was a pause during the storm before I got dressed and started up packing again.
But anyway, win a trip to Bermuda!
Long Live Summer – Facebook Photo Contest details - 7/9 – 8/12 Multi-week summer themed photo sweepstakes with instant win prizes.
Win a trip for four to The Bahamas and a professional photo shoot so you’ll remember your vacation forever. All you need to do is upload your favorite photo and caption based on the theme of the week. Get a gift from Shutterfly just for entering! You can enter at any point during the 5-week sweepstakes period.
• Week 1(7/9): Americana
• Week 2 (7/16): Great Outdoors
• Week 3 (7/23): Water Fun
• Week 4 (7/30): Sports & Activities
• Week 5 (8/6): Parties & Celebrations
• Instant win prizes just for submitting a photo!
• Weekly prizes (contestants can enter one time/week)
• Weekly featured photos: up to 5 weekly entries will be selected from the gallery and featured on the Facebook fan page and awarded a $500 gift card on Shutterfly and a copy of the new Lonely Planet travel photography book.
• Grand prize: trip for 4 to Bahamas, 4 nights, family photo shoot